- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is authoritative and infallible in the writings.
- In one God, who revealed Himself in three persons, God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth and true deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His miracles, His death, resurrection, ascension and atonement through His Blood.
- That because of the sin of Adam, man became lost and isolated from God and that the wages of sin is death.
- In salvation by grace, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, and by whose indwelling the Christians are enabled to live a godly life, and serve the Lord in the power of the Spirit.
- That the local church is the body of Christ in each locality, and Christ is the head of the church. The church is composed of all regenerated believers.
- In the resurrection of the dead, eternal life and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The responsibility of the believers based on the great commission of our Lord is to preach the gospel and make disciples throughout the world. So equipping men and sending them to the mission field is very important.